Ping Us

Property Management

PropAssist is a Professional Property Management Services Company established to cater to NRI’s and IT professionals to help them manage their assets well and maximise value.

Maintenance Package

Our Property

More Properties

How it works

Contract Signing
Property Management Schedules
Monthly Dash board & Reporting

Our Service

Property Management

Professional property management services enabling a hassle free maintenance of properties and generate higher return and value.

Read More

Tenant Management

Managing tenants, payment of taxes and dues, rent collection and deposit, periodical property inspection, rental Assistance, rental agreement renewal, emergency maintenance & no brokerage from tenants.

Read More

Property Monitoring

Regular monitoring of built up properties, land parcels and plots in a very transparent in genuine and safe way with up to date reporting.

Read More

Rental Assistance

Find the right tenants for properties, inventory check, marketing the property, rental agreement drafting, background verification & more.

Read More


We provide services in design, civil, structural, electrical and plumbing engineering services.

Read More

Interior Design

We offer world-class design solutions that focus on aesthetic appearance while delivering functionality and efficiency.

Read More
Ask Questions
1.What documents are needed for registration of an independent house?
Allotment papers of the plot, Building Plan approvals, Transfer Deed (in case of multiple owners), Sale Deed, PAN Card and Photographs.
2.What is the meaning of 'Freehold Property'?
When ownership rights for a piece of property are given to the purchaser for a price, that property is referred to as Freehold Property. Unlike in the case of leasehold property, no annual lease charges need to be paid and the freehold property can be registered and / or transferred in part.
3.How could I verify that the documents shown to me by the seller are genuine?
Projects approvals can be verified from the corporation or the sanctioning authority's office. Ownership documents can be confirmed from the Sub Registrar's office where they are registered. Share certificate related to societies can be verified from the concerned Society itself.